Virgen de la Rosa - 4º ESO

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hello!!!!
Today I'm going to write about my favourite music groups.
Some of them are strange, but they're gr8.

In the first position is naturally Linkin Park. They have 5 records called: Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora, Live in Texas and Collision Course. And a new cd is comming out on February, and I think it's gonna be the best.
The Live in Texas one is a concert but I think that it isn't the best 'cause there is another that isn't in shops I reckon, that is better. It's called Linkin Park live at Rock am Ring.

In the second position is Rammstein. They have 5 or 6 records and 3 awsome live dvds. They sing in German, and they aren't like Linkin Park,'cause they play industrial metal and it's very hard. The cds are also good, but the concert can't be described with words, you must to see them. Some people says, that other bands play their music, Rammstein burns.
If you want me to say more things about Rammstein only tell it to me.

In the third position is Limp Bizkit. I don't know how many records they have but i have some of them. They played, 'cause they has temporarily splited up, very good music. They put their music to the main theme of the film Mission Impossible 2. But their last album is good but very different to their previous records it's dark I reckon.

I may forget some of my other favorites groups.
Here are some of them: Mago de Oz, Eminem, Evanescence, Bon Jovi, Mike Oldfield.......

Goodbye.

P.S:Here are some links to their videos if you want to see them:
Linkin Park: In The End,Numb,Wish NIN Cover and Somewhere I Belong

Rammstein: Ich Will(Live),Du Hast,Amerika

Limp Bizkit: Take a Look Around,Behind Blue Eyes,Re-arranged

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home