Virgen de la Rosa - 4º ESO

Friday, November 10, 2006

Hello:
I'm Pablo and I'm 15 yo. I like music, cinema, and computers.
My favourite music group is Linkin Park but I listen to other groups like Limp Bizkit.
My favourite films are the Matrix ones.
I would like to work in Microsoft or something similar, but at the moment I'm studing 4º course of Secondary School.
I like to spend my time with my friends speakin' or playin' computer games.
But I don't like peolple who don't respect my likes and joke with them, so be careful with your words about me.

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Laura said...

hello!!!
you have to send my the mane of this song or the song please! jeje
I like it. dewdew**

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Crazy Chaz said...

Ok!!!!
I'll send it to you.
It's name is breakin' the habit.
Bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home